Saturday, July 19, 2008

Where will you take Chico?

Just for Fun we are giving away a free alpaca :)

Chico is an alpaca with a craving to travel. He's been to Peru, sure but wants to go back and see the world! He'd like your company to make it more fun.

Enter to win Chico the alpaca by signing up for our newsletter or updating your existing subscription, telling us where you will take Chico on adventures if you in him.

Chico will be choosing the winner. He will believe most anything so the more exciting and elaborate travel plans you share the better!

Winner promises to send a picture of Chico on travel.

http://purelyalpaca.com/WinChicoContest.html

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am going to take Chico with me to school.

Anonymous said...

I just moved to Arizona two weeks ago. I am amazed by its fabulous rock formations and exotic plant life. I hike in a beautiful area called Sabino Canyon, and I would love to tie Chico to my pack and climb to the top of a mesa!