Monday, October 01, 2007

Alpaca Coffee?!



Ok, sometimes having a store is just fun! It let's me come up with new clothing designs, new socks, chocolates, new jewelry and now..... Alpaca Coffee!! Why not, two of my favorite loves combined! :)

Seattle Gourmet Coffee roasted and bagged two blends of fine coffee for us. The labels are for Mountain Roast Huacaya and Dark Suri blends.

The Suri blend is just too much fun! The Romanian cartoonist that worked up the image is a real talent.

The coffee is good too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brian, I really wish I had ordered more products from you to display at NAFD. This weekend went great. I ordered the NAFD kit you offered and sold everything in the kit on Sat. It was a good thing I had plenty of yarn, from my alpacas, to show and sell on Sunday. We had 132 people sign our guest book and at least that many that didn't sign. Again the NAFD kit went really fast. Thanks
Johnny McBeth
"McBeth Acres"
63284 Jones Creek Road
Angie, La. 70426